Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I love Xmas

Can you believe it's Wednesday already : )  I did got some more Xmas shopping done last night, feeling much better about that.  I'm behind on EVERYTHING this year & I don't like it!!!  Don't get me wrong, I'm never fully ready for Xmas till Xmas eve, but usually I'm alot further ahead.  I just started thinking today about baking.  I don't do much of that either, but usually a couple cookies, some brownies & of course, rice krispie treats-oh yum, wish I had some of those right now : )   Even w/being behind on everything, I still totally love the Xmas season : ) 

I did get a couple more cards made last night...I will have my Xmas cards done before Xmas....the recipient might not get them before...but they will be out the door-lol : )   So of course, my new card is Xmas : )

I used a lot of glitter on this card : )  My reindeer is last years K & Company. 
Well time to get some work done.  Have a great day!!! TFL  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is so cute, sweetie! LVOE that paper, and that deer is just adorable. I like the metal embellies you've added. I know what you mean about feeling behind. I've only got 1/2 my christmas presents bought...but I mostly have ideas for the rest. This is going to be a crazy 10 days...! I love Xmas, too...almost as much as Halloween. It's hard though, 'cause I want to share my stuff with mom, but I can't bcause it's FOR her! LOL Ok, running back to work. Good luck with all of you baking!

    ReplyDelete