Friday, December 16, 2011

TGIF!!!!!

Woo hoo...the weekend is just hours away : )  I've got a long list of things to accomplish this weekend : )  A big part of that list is still my Xmas cards-yikes!!!   I've been have major computer problems at work alllll week, it's sooooo frustrating!!  Everyday I come in, my computer is all different & half the stuff I have saved on here is gone....that includes my pics of new cards  : (    That being said...my new card is actually an old card, probably made this 3/4 months ago..but it's the only one on my computer this morning...arrggghhhh!!!  Thank goodness it's Friday : )

I may have even shared this card w/you before...sorry if that's the case.  I really didn't want another day to go by w/out a new post...especially being Friday...wanted to wish you all a great weekend!!  Well, I better get some work done while my computer seems to be behaving : )  TFL  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Awww!! I want a phenant with a crown!! SOOO cute, and I love those colors! I'm sorry you've been having computer problems... =( That's never fun. Personally, I'm having a pretty great day so far. Got paid, got my holiday bonus, have an unofficial work Christmas part at the pub...it's going to be a good day. =D I hope your day goes well!! Good luck finishing your cards, hon. We'll see you later!

    ReplyDelete