Friday, December 9, 2011

Let it Snow

What happened to my sunny morning....it's snowing this morning...the first snowfall really is pretty though.  The driving wasn't bad, so I'm not complaining yet....I'm sure you'll here about it in the loong coming months of winter : )   Yeah- it's Friday!!  I think it's going to be a busy weekend...mom  & I have The Adams Family tonight, as long as the snow cooperates : )  Gotta get some shopping in, have a xmas party tomorrow night & need to finish 4 more xmas cards by Sunday afternoon...wow- that sounds busier then going to work-lol. 


My new card seems perfect for today : )   My sentiment is an oooold rub-on, came in some kit.  Actually everything on this card is old.  The sticker is another Walmart find from last year- thanks, Mom : )

Well time to get the day started.  I hope everyone has a great weekend...16 days till Xmas : )   TFL  Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment