Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy Monday, already

I know, I had another long weekend & it still seems like the weekend went way to fast : (  I spent a lot of time around my scrapping table this weekend-woohoo!!!  I made quite a few cards too....I think I spend more time putzing around sometimes then I do making cards-lol!  I just love to be surrounded by my scrapping goodies, just looking at them makes me smile ; )  I know, it's part of my obsession : )   I did get our Xmas tree down this weekend also....what a chore that is : )  I still have to get out a couple snowmen & some hearts for Valentine's Day and my decorating will be done.


Speaking of Valentine's Day....my new card is perfect for that : )   My embellie is last year's K & Company die cut package, so worth it...I love everything in it!!  Little heart pp is from Joann's, not sure of the brand.  diamond pp is from Target $ section.  The lace is vintage, from mom : )


Well sorry to cut this so short, but work is waiting...actually my boss is waiting-yuk!!  Have a great Monday!!  TFL  Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment