Thursday, January 5, 2012

It's my Friday : )

Oh yeah, gotta love a short work week!!!!  I was off on Monday due to the holiday & I'm off tomorrow as I have a fun dentist appointment : )   Actually the fun dentist appointment was last week, tomorrow is only to have some stitches taken out-yuk!!  I'm also having my windshield fix tomorrow- I hate driving around w/a crack in it!!!    I'm hoping to spend most of my weekend making cards....can't wait : )  I do need to take down the Xmas tree & decorations too : (  I soooo love everything Xmas & the tree is my favorite part, I'm sad that it has to go, seems like I just put it up.  I have to admit I don't do much for Valentine decorations, I scatter some red here & there & call it done : )

I did got a couple cards done last night & of course, had to play w/new goodies : )  I'm still feeling like the kid at Xmas w/my new scrapping goodies.  I got more patterned paper then i will ever use, but boy will I have fun trying -lol!! 

I put a birthday sentiment on the inside of this card.  I'm out of all of my cards.....I got so behind on Xmas cards that I didn't have time to work on anything else, so now I'm working on all sorts of cards, plus Valentines : )   I must admit I didn't use anything new on this card, actually most of this is pretty old : )  The sticker is from Fiskars: Heidi Grace, the pink papers are all scraps.  The lighter turq pp is Echo Park & the dark turq is My Mind's eye.  Ribbon is American Crafts.

Well happy Thursday to everyone & have a great weekend, won't be back till Monday!!  TFL!  Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment