Wednesday, January 11, 2012

It is Wednesday,right?

Super quick post for the day....need to fix a problem at work.....love when my day starts out like this, oh yeah, the vending machine is out of Dr. Pepper : (    I seem a little off this week...it feels like it's been a long week already, but at least we are half way to the weekend : )



Ok, my new card totally makes me smile : )  Maybe I'll use this for my screen saver today : )  My embellie is an old Crate Paper...I know the line was for babies, but I thought this worked perfectly for V-day. The little squirrel was holding a little nut, which I covered w/a pearl heart.  All of the patterned paper on this card is from My Mind's Eye, all different lines.  The plaid pp is the new Love Me Collection.

Well time for work- it's going to be a good day!!  Happy Wednesday!! TFL  Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment