Thursday, January 12, 2012

Rainy Gray Thursday

I think it's been raining all night, you can just about go swimming in my back yard!!  I'd say rain is better then snow, but they are calling for a some of that tomorrow too.  I'm running late on everything today...I'm still having major computer issues at work & of course, this morning started off w/that....at least it's fixed, for now : )   Better get onto my new card..................

I cut the butterfly out of a K & Company(flora & fauna) paper.  The darker turq paper is from Graphics 45, don't know the other pp...I've had it forever.  The lace is from mom & the stamp is Kaisercraft.


Have a great day...just think, the weekend is almost here : )  TFL  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS!!! Love that butterfly. A stunning sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete