Thursday, March 15, 2012

Hello world : )

Another bright sunny morning & warm to boot : )  They are calling for rain later tonight, but still warm -woohoo.  I'm going to have to be getting out my spring/summer clothes if this keeps up : )  They are calling for 70's this weekend & a day near 80 next week- oh, I'm sooooo excited- I love warm/hot weather.  Plus just seeing the sun seems to put everybody in a better mood.  I've got a dentist appointment tonight, so I"m trying not to let that ruin my day-yuk.  I have to admit I'm not a fan of the dentist at all....maybe if I would go like I'm suppose to I wouldn't have half the problems I do...my words of wisdom for the day : )


Gotta get to my new card, so I can get some work done : )   Don't you  just love the felt bunny- he's from my wonderful friend Marcy (she's a big bunny fan).  all the pps is from DCWV.  Used my grass punch by Martha Stewart- I would soooo recommend getting one of these.  I know the MS one is retired, but I believe Fiskars has one now & Recollection (Michaels' brand).   My stamp is a $1 Studio G.

Have a great day...just think tomorrow's Friday!!  TFL  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I just love that bunny, and you're right...that grass punch is fabulous! I love the colors. Yay that your weather is so beautiful! I know you were looking forward to the end of winter. =D Good luck at the dentist! That is never fun. Personally, I'm terrified of dentists. Have a good day, and good luck with work!!

    ReplyDelete