Monday, March 19, 2012

St. Patty's Weekend : )

Boy, do I have the perfect picture to show you..............................

Check out this cute little leprechaun, this is my best friend's little man- Evan!!  OMG, he is just toooooo darn cute, he'll be 2 yrs old in May.  I can't beleive he left the little hat on : )  I would say little Evan is the pot-o-gold at the end of the rainbow : )

I hope everyone had a great St. Patty's Weekend!!  We had absolutely wonderful weather, it got in the 70s both days- just perfect.  We even had the windows open to let in the fresh air...now I think I heard today is the last officially day of winter, Mother Nature must have had other thougts, leave it to the lady-lol!!!!!  We actually started our redo on our downstairs bathroom....we took everything out but the toilet, now need to go buy paint  ( i'm thinking turqoise) & my husband needs to put in the new floor..........our goal is to have this down by end of next weekend, keep your fingers crossed : )


I, of course, found time to make a couple cards this weekend, plus a bunch of tags. 

My blue plaid-ish pp is from Pebbles ( I think).  My little onsie is a Dollar store find.  I use my fav border punch by Fiskars again & used the Cuttlebug & embossing folder.  My stamp is also from Fiskars.


Well time to dig into some work for this girl.  Have a great day- Happy Monday : )  TFL  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable little leprechaun! =D Such a cutie! Phew, when I first saw the picture, the first thing I thought was "MAN! Hutton grew FAST!" LOL Awesome card! Love the embossing, it gave it just the right touch. Of course, I love the sentiment. =D Have a fabulous week, hon!

    ReplyDelete