Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I promise to make you smile : )

It is a gray, foggy morning here, but the temp is already 50 degrees.  It was pouring rain when I got up, but that has stopped, so now it's just gray : )  I'm really really not complaining, as I already mentioned it's 50 degrees here & it's March 13th, holy cow.  They are predicting temps in the 70's by the weekend, our usually high is @40 & that's pushing it.   I've got little flowers already peeking out : )


I promised you a smile this morning & if this doesn't do it, then you should go back to bed-lol.  check out my cute little nephew, Hutton.....doesn't he look like  a little man sitting in his chair all by himself!!!!  Look at the little smirk : )  Easter can't come soon enough...I so miss this little guy!!!!!









Well better get to my new card, so I get to working.

I used a bunch of Girl's Paperie embellies on this card.  My brown background pp is from Echo Park.  All the red pps are from My Mind's Eye.  Used my favorite border punch again & inked all the edges.  The stamp is Hero Arts.

I hope you have a smile on your face now, if you need more smiles for the day, feel free to stop back by my blog : )  Have a great day! TFL  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Hutton's getting so big!! He's SUCH a cutie, and his little chair is just too cute. =D Glad you're having some good weather. It's actually about the same here. Yesterday was around 55 and rainy; it's supposed to be in the high 60's, low 70's all week. It's crazy!! I'm definitely loving it. =D My weekend was pretty good. Joined Weight Watchers again. I'm going to stay on plan this time...I've already lost about 4 lbs since Saturday. Yay! I'm trying to get beautious for my Cali trip at the end of May. =D LOVE your card! I really like pink/red and brown together. Fabulous layering, as always. Ok, back to work. Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete