Friday, March 9, 2012

woohoo- weekend almost here : )

yeah, we've made it to Friday!!!!!  This has been a kind of screwy week for me...my honey is working afternoon shifts, so when I get home he's just gotten to work  & when he gets home, I go to bed...I've been staying up late to see him, I think it's caught up w/me this morning : )  Hopefully me Dr. Pepper will do the trick.  We have another relaxing weekend ahead of us....I really  really need to concentrate on cards.  I've been very sloooow on my cards this week...need a boost of mojo : )   I had a friend ask me to make her a bunch of tags, so that will be on list this weekend too : ) 

Well time for a new card....


I need lots of b-day cards for my stash...must admit I'm not a huge fan of this card...where is my mojo?????

Turq polka dot pp is My Mind's Eye.  Sticker is Three Bugs in a Rug.  Used the Cuttlebug, w/a new nestie & my fav Fiskar's punch.

Well time to get some work done, the boss has already called in..he's on his way-yuk!!  Have an awesome weekend!! TFL  Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment