Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday- why??

Why do weekends go so fast???  argggghhhhh : )  We had a very productive weekend...worked on our downstairs bathroom.  I'd like to say we are done w/it, but everything takes twice as long as you think it's going to.  The walls are painted, the new floor is in, the toilet is back in & the new vanity & top are installed, but no plumbing yet.  Hopefully during the week, we can wrap it up.  Oh yea, still need a new shower curtain,which is my mission this week : )

What a bright, sunny Monday morning, unfortunately, my boss is already at work- not the way this girl wanted to start her week.  Well better get to my new card, so I can get some more work done..............

My butterfly & flowers are stickers from Hobby Lobby.  The stripe pp is Cosmo Cricket ( i think). Stamp is from Hero Arts.

Well time to get working-yuk!  Have a great day!! TFL  Lynn

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! It's a very sweet card for a hard time. Love the papers. Sorry your work day isn't going well so far...I hope it is better than last week. How exciting to have the bathroom almost done! You'll have to post some pictures when it's finally finished. =D Ok, back to work. Talk to you soon, hon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card!!! I LOVE shopping at Hobby Lobby! These stickers are adorable, and I love the papers/colors!!

    ReplyDelete