Friday, March 23, 2012

A sunny TGIF!!!

Yeah, finally made it to Friday- this has been a looong work  week for me, but at least it's been beautiful weather- high of 80+ & sunny, it was absolutely gorgeous!!  Today is starting out the way to, though high is only 70 today ( only -lol, it's March) & it is suppose to rain most of the weekend : )  Oh well, my honey & I have a bathroom to finish up.  We went & picked out paint the other day, we got a soft light blue-ish aqua....i can't wait to see it on the wall : )  I have to get some cards made this weekend, have some "special orders" due next week : )  I know we will be watching the NCAA basketball too- go Syracuse!!!!!!!!  Last  night's game was a nail bitter, but we won it : )

Well better get on to my new card & get to working : )

Once again used a lot of old paper on this.  My embellies is from Best Creation Inc- I cut it out of the 12x12 paper.  My stamp is Hero Arts. 


Time for work- have a great Friday & an even better weekend!!  TFL  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. How cute is this!!! The pretty colors and design are so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete