Tuesday, April 24, 2012

brrrr- thought is was spring : )

Another cold morning, saw a few snow flakes in the air, but over all we didn't get much of anything yesterday.  Snow, that is....it rained & snowed all day & evening.  Where is the 70plus degree weather????  See, I'm not being greedy, thought 70's sounded enjoyable : )   

I was a little lazy night w/my cards, but did get started on the wedding tags- got 4 done : )   I promise to take a picture or two when I have lots more made.  Don't think I forgot about the bathroom picture either, just haven't put the finishing touches in it, so it still looks bare.  Ever notice when you are trying to find just the right thing, you can't?!  

Better get on to my new card...work is waiting-yuk!!

I think my new card should brighten you day : )  Again w/the old patterned paper.  When I started scrapping 3+ years ago, I would take all my pp out of the pads & put it in paper holders by colors, so a lot of my old stuff, I don't know the brands- sorry : )   If you ever see something & have to know, please email me or leave a comment & will do my best to find out for you : )  My stamp is Hero Arts, the ribbon is from Target.  Used a vintage button from my friend Carol.  Got out a Fiskars punch & as usual, inked all the edges.

Have a great day!!  TFL  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! Nice and warm colors...perfect for a chilly spring day! I love the gorgeous papers and that fun border punch. Sorry, we might have stolen your nice weather. It's supposed to be 74 today. I'll try to send some your way, K?

    ReplyDelete