Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I see the sun!!

It's chilly out this morning, but a beautiful bright sunny day- great way to start it  : )  I do unfortunately have my glasses on today, as I have an eye dr. appointment tomorrow night & I like to rest my eyes from my contacts for a couple days before- the unfortunate part about this is- I don't have prescription sunglasses, so I squinted the whole way to work-lol.     Yesterday was such a sucky work day- I hope today is much better- hopefully the sunshine will brighten people's mood : ) 

I was slow again on cards last night, but did work again on my wedding tags- they are kind of mindless, so quick & easy to do...I'm sure I'll be singing a different tune as I keep working on them & get near the 50+ mark-lol.


Even though my Yankees lost last night- I still show you my baseball card.  My baseball boy is a chipboard sticker from Recollection ( Michael's).  Got out the fiskar border punch.  All old pp.  Added a  couple blings, as I just couldn't resist & done.

Well time to get some work done.  It's going to be a good day: )  TFL  Lynn



2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable!! I love the colors. This will be perfect for Hutton in a few years! =D I'm glad the suns out...but hate that you have to squint when driving! I'm the same way when I have to wear my glasses. Darn blue eyes being so sensitive to light! I usually have to make sure I have a hat in the car to block the sun on those days. Hope your week is going well! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, Lynn!!! Perfect card for any little boy!!! Cute colors and design!!!

    ReplyDelete