Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Graduation time!

I'm sooo love'n this weather!!!  We had an absolutely beautiful, HOT weekend!!!  I loved it!!!  Mom & I had a blast at the CK scrapping convention- our wallets got a work out, but I did get some super fun stuff that I had been dying to get my hands on : )   Plus, one of the booths was trying to get rid of there stock, so allllll their papers were .25$- holy cow, I know .25$.....I bought just about one of every sheet she had, Graphics 45,  Glitz, Echo Park- I was in heaven- I got like 40+ sheets for @$10- Christmas came early : )   

I have to admit, I've been slow on the cards the last couple weeks- i think it's spring/summer fever!!!  Plus I'm still working on the wedding tags, that are due next week...I'm half way done : ) 

Totally need grad cards, this is my first this year.  The plaid pp is Basic Grey, as is the middle strip.  The diploma image is from my scrap-a-day calendar.  Stamp is Studio G.  Used my fav, Fiskars punch, inked all the edges  & added some bling.
Well, I need to dig into work...I came in yesterday & we had no power for over half the day.  The transformer blew...typical Monday morning, it's always something.  Well have a great Tuesday...just think....loooong holiday weekend coming soon!!!  TFL  Lynn


No comments:

Post a Comment