Wednesday, May 30, 2012

One for Dad

I'm a baaaaad blogger lately : )  Sorry friends, life just got busy busy & I didn't even have much time for card making : (    We had a wonderful, hot family Memorial Day weekend!!!  My mom, brother, SIL & little nephew came to visit.  You should see little Hutton, he is soooooo darn cute & he smiles all the time..maybe it's because he loves his Aunt Lynn-lol.  I promise pictures later this week, I'm lucky I have a pic of my new card :)

My motorcycle is some new stuff for me anyways, it's actually semi-old Crate Paper. I found it on clearance at our local scrap booking store- gotta love a good deal!!  The corrugated cardboard is Jillibean.  The stripe pp is BasicGrey.  The stamp is hero arts & I used the Tim Holtz distresser again.

I hope everyone had a great day, just think we are already to Wednesday!!  TFL  Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment