Thursday, May 3, 2012

It feels like summer : )

It's already 60 degrees out today & sunny- this is the perfect spring day- it feels like summer : )  Suppose to get near 80 today, this totally makes me happy.  Now if only I didn't have a dentist appointment after work-yuk, but at least I got my pedicure last night, so my toes look pretty-lol!!!  If men only knew how rough it is to be a female-lol!!!!


Well time for my new card...need to get some work done today-yuk : )

Once again old old paper, but I sooo love this plaid- I think it's all from DVWV ooooold stack.  Used the Cricut.  The baby dress sticker was actually a dollar store find.  The clothes pins are Maya Road & the stamp is Fiskars.  Once again, inked everything- holy cow, no bling on this one-lol.

Have a great day!!!  TFL  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Awww!!!! What an adorable card design!!! Sweet!!

    ReplyDelete