Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Rainy Tuesday

Already Tuesday- that can't be a bad thing : )  I had a busy busy fun weekend, mostly w/mom.  We went to see South Pacific, it was ok, in my opinion.  We did some shopping- Michael's had some great sales : )  Gotta love the 25% off everything coupon.  We also went to our local scrap booking boutique- wanted to buy our early passes for the CKC Scrapbook convention- it's May 18 & 19th, here in Buffalo- yeah!!  My honey put his boat in the water this weekend, so Sunday we spent sometime down on Lake Erie- it was a pretty nice day, just a little windy- but I did get a little color in my cheeks-lol.



Better get to my new card-  The flower sticker is from Studio G ( Walmart).  Fiskars stamp.  The gingham pp is DCWV. The ribbon is American Crafts.  I inked all the edges, as usual & added some bling.

Well time to get some work done.  Have a great day!! TFL  Lynn


1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card design!!! I love the papers and colors!! Cute flower sticker!!

    ReplyDelete