Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Half way to another weekend : )

Sorry I've been missing this week- my honey & I both took Monday off.  It was a beautiful sunny, hot day here, so we spent it on the boat : )  Nice to be only 15minutes from home, but yet still feel like you are on vacation.  I do get a little antsy after sitting around for hours at a time- not used to that.  At home when I'm doing nothing, that means I'm making cards : )   My mom visited this past weekend also.  We saw Memphis at our local theater, it was really really good.  I would recommend it.  It was a rainy day here on Saturday, so it was perfect for mom & I to shop & eat.  We hit Michael's & Hobby Lobby : )



I was still working on Father's day cards..now I'm officially done-yeah, masculine cards are sooo hard to make.  All of my pattern paper is Recollections.  Tool stickers are old Jolee's stickers.  The alpha stickers are Sticko.  Used my Marvy corner round punch along w/my Fiskars circle punch & my Cricut. 

I hope everyone has a great day!! TFL  Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment