Thursday, June 14, 2012

Quickie

Super quick post today....I'm soooo busy at work, I'm not sure which direction I'm going!!!   At least after work, at my card table Im having pretty good luck...I was missing my mojo for a couple weeks & it was so depressing.  I'd look at all these pretty pattern papers I have & then oodles & oodles of stickers & embellies & nothing would "pop" into my head--arrgh, so frustrating.  Anyways, I think my mojos been back for a bit now : )

new card...................                                         

The baby boy sticker is Hobby Lobby.  The orange pp is Colorbok.  The polka dot strip is Martha Stewart borders. Used my nesties & Cuttlebug, also got out a Fiskars border punch.  Add bling & some doodling & done : )

Have a great day!!!  TFL!  Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment