Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hot Tuesday

It's suppose to be near 90 today- ooh, love the heat!!  Easy for me to say when I worked in an over-air conditioned office.  Even today I'll have long sleeves on at work : )   tomorrow's suppose to be even hotter & muggy- summer is here, officially tomorrow, that is.  I'd like to say work went quickly yesterday, but it was one of those "clock watching" days- hope today is a little quicker.

Better get to my new card.........................

This card is actually a couple months old : )  I made it for my wonderful friend in Australia.  I know she has it by now, so I'm going to share w/you today.  The turq pp is Sassafras Lass.  Butterfly sticker is Sticko.  White puffy sticker is American Crafts.  Used my fav Fiskar border punch.  Stamp is Fiskars also.

Have a wonderfully hot Tuesday!!  TFL  Lynn

1 comment: