Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday- why?? : )

How can it be Monday already?  It's just crazy how fast the weekends go- 2 days is just not enough : )   Last week was crazy busy at work & I just know this week is going to be the same.  Our weekend seemed to cruise right by too.   We had mostly wonderful weather over the weekend...it did rain yesterday late morning (weatherman wrong again)- while we were are the boat. Luckily the rain didn't last long & then it got hot & muggy : )   I did manage to fit some cards into the weekend too : )  I've actually got a bunch of special orders to do.   On that note, might as well get to my new card............

This is a "special order" card- can you believe 35 years together-wow.  The even more amazing part is I have a "special order" card for a 60th anniversary card too : )  The gem symbol for 35 year anniversary is emerald, which is why I did this card in green.  The stripe pp is Hobby Lobby (they have this paper is red & blue also- have them all-lol).  The polka dot pp for the heart is Echo Park.  Used the Cricut for the heart & numbers.  The "together" stamp is Hobby Lobby.  Used my fav Fiskars punch, inked all the edges, added some bling & done : )

Well got get to the piles on my desk- wish me luck!! Have a great day!! TFL  Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment