Monday, June 4, 2012

What happened to the weekend?!!

Why do the weekends go sooo fast????  We had a very relaxing weekend- the weather was crappy! I think it rained just about all weekend, except for Saturday afternoon for a bit, but it was definitely not boat weather!!!   I spent a lot of time around the scrapping table this weekend- I had some catching up to do.  My mojo seemed to have disappeared a couple weeks ago, I think I found this weekend- thank goodness : )   I officially finished alllll my wedding tags, they are already in the bride-to-be's hands-yeah!!!    Now I've got some "special order" anniversary cards to get to, a 35yr & 2- 60yrs....can you believe that, not 1 but 2, 60th anniversary cards : )


Hopefully my new card will help to brighten you day- IRL, this is soooo bright & colorful- it always loses a little in my pics : )

The Gerber daisy are rub-ons by K & Company.   Striped pp is oooold, I would guess an old DCWV stack.  the yellow polka dot was free w/some magazine I got-lol.  Used the cuttlebug & nestie.  I used my Fiskars 3" circle punch, oh yeah, & the Cricut for my mini tag.  As always, I inked all the edges.  

I hope everyone has a great week!! TFL  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Love the color combo and the design!!! A very bright and happy card!!

    ReplyDelete