Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Christmas in July

Can you believe July is almost over- it seems like it just started : )   We've had such a hot dry summer...we no longer have green grass in our yard, it's allllll yellow.  Heck, we even have a tree already dropping it's leaves- what is that about?!!!   Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, I've totally loved the heat...my husband on the other hand, loves it when he can be at the boat, other then that he wants to hide in the air conditioning-yuk : )  


I got the chance to make some holiday cards recently- what fun...it's like having all new embellies to play with as I hadn't seen this stuff in months & actually a lot of it probably is new from Xmas presents last year : )    I think I made this on one of the hottest days of the year & I was still humming Jingle Bells-lol..
My snowman image is from the scrap-a-day calendar.  The stripe pp is from Target's dollar section.  Red paper is DCWV.  Used my favorite embossing folder from Provo Craft & my favorite border punch from Fiskars.  The stamp is Studio G.

Well time to get to working!!  Have a fantastic Wednesday- half way to the weekend!  TFL  Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment