Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hello Friends : )

Hello friends!!  Sorry, I've been MIA over the last week...busy busy!!  Actually, last Wednesday was my 40th b-day (yikes)!!  I had a pretty nice day though...when I got to work, it was decorated w/big black balloons "over the hill"... they also got me a black cake, it was yummy : )  Oh, I got some gift cards to Joann's & Michael's.....I would say my co-workers know what I like-lol!!!!!!   Must admit mom visited this weekend & I used up the Michael's gift card, they had a pretty good sale on Sunday w/20% off coupon- I got a new nestie : )   My honey got me a new cell phone, I didn't really want one, but really really needed one- mine was so old, it didn't take pictures- now I'm into the 21st Century!!!  He also got me a new Cricut-yeah!!!!!   Mine old one is only 3years old & it's not working right lately- it won't turn on half the time, very frustrating when I'm in my card making grove.  I've realized I can't make cards w/out it!!!!   My honey also took me out for nice relaxing, yummy dinner.  As I mention mom visited this past weekend- you should see the big bag of awesome scrapping goodies I got- well actually you will when I get to using my new stuff- oh, I feel like a kid at xmas, yes even at 40-lol!!!!!

Though I've been busy w/life- I totally have found time for new cards : )  I actually had a big order to fill by this week & it's done!! 

I don't know about you, but I totally love Echo Park- there collections are so colorful & fun!!  The journaling card is from their This & That line-love the colors!!  I added some ooold K & company 3D butterflies & bling.  The turq pp is My Mind's Eye.  I believe both brown papers are from DCWV.  I also used a Martha Stewart boarder punch that reminds me of a trellis, but I covered that part & just left a little of the bottom sticking out.   As w/most my cards, I inked everything & the stamp is Hero Arts.
Have a great Tuesday!!!  TFL   Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So happy you had a fantastic birthday, and I can't wait to see all your new goodies! =D Gorgeous new card!! I just love brown and turquoise together. Absolutely beautiful. Such fun papers, and such a great design. Congrats on finishing your big order! That's got to be such a relief and sense of accomplishment. =D

    ReplyDelete