Friday, July 13, 2012

FRIDAY!!

yeah- made it to Friday!!!  Today is suppose to be hot & humid- I'm sure for once I'll be glad to be in the air conditioning : )  Right now, not to happy w/it- it's 65 in here- we have some real "hot heads" around here!!!  I'm tempted to open the front door just to let some heat it-lol.   At least it's Friday!!!!   No major plans for our weekend, I'm sure w/the hot weather we will end up at the boat : )  I'm behind on some card orders, so I KNOW I'll be working on cards too-yeah!!!   Sunday I'm off to see mom- we have a little project to work on......mom is helping w/a baby shower- so we are trying to come up w/some decorations for that.  Last night I tried my hand at making pom poms out of tissue paper- the one I made turned out pretty cute, if I do say so myself- I'll show you next week as I do have a picture, just didn't think to email it myself to load on my blog- next week, I promise.  It really wasn't too hard to make.

Since I'm talking crafty, I should get to my new card & get to working......

Made this card for my Uncle.  Compass, ticket & border stickers are Simple Stories.  Red stripe pp is Glitz. Not sure what the yellow pp is- if you need to know, email me & I'll check for you : )   I inked everything, added button & bling & done.


Have a super great weekend!! Stay cool!!  TFL  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Love your card!! It's gorgeous. Perfect for a guy, which is so hard for me. Sounds like you are going to have a fun weekend! For the baby shower, have you thought of decorating some onesies and hanging them up as decorations? Then the mama-to-be can take them home with her. =D (We're thinking of having a onesie decorating party as part of the shower...saw it on Pinterest and it looks like fun.) Good luck with your cards, and tell those hot heads to chill out! ;)

    ReplyDelete