Thursday, July 12, 2012

It's a guy thing-lol

Yup, another picture of my cutie!!!!  OMG- I can't even stand it- I just want to give this little guy hugs & kisses- isn't he CUTE??!!!!!!!!  Both my brother & SIL take great pics, so not sure who get the credit for this one- but love it!!!!! 

 yeah, so glad it's Thursday, only one more day till the weekend!!!  They are calling for some rain this weekend, which is a good thing- we really need it!!!!!  Today & tomorrow are suppose to be HOT though- I know the heat really bothers a lot of people, but I really love it : )


Well better get to my new card & dig into the pile of work on my desk....


My new card was a "special order"- for a guy totally into tools : )  I have to admit this card was quick & easy....the tool peg board & tools came on a card my husband got a couple years ago- I put it w/my scrapping stash to recycle/reuse : )  The dark blue pp is Echo Park, the tan pp is Glitz.  Used the Cricut for my mini tag, stamp is MSE.  Tied my twine & added some bling.

TFL!!  Have a great day!!!  Lynn


No comments:

Post a Comment