Wednesday, July 11, 2012

happy scrappy Hutton


I got this pic emailed to me yesterday from my sister-in-law, look how darn CUTE Hutton is- so happy, so happy to have a sticker on his nose, at least I think it's a sticker-lol.  Hmmmm, I better keep the little guy away from my sticker stash-lol!!   I can't believe this little guy is coming up on 9months- he's sooo darn cute!!!  I hope this puts a bbbbiiiiigggg smile on your face : )


Sorry, I've been missing again from my blog.  It seems like we've been busy enjoying our summer!!  We have had some great boating weather- hot & no rain.  Like most places, we really need the rain now- on the drive to PA this past weekend, I can tell you the corn is not "knee high by the 4th of July"!!!   We spent some time w/my Uncle & family this past weekend- nice to see family!!!  My cousin has a little guy too, he turns 1 at the end of this month.  I'll have to load a pic of him soon!!

Well better get to my new card & get to work- my desk is still piled high w/fun : )

One more smile for that day- check out this Miss Monkey : )  Chipboard sticker is an old Dollar Store find.  Green pp is K & company.  white-ish pp is from Hobby Lobby.  Used the Cuttlebug & Nesties, also the Marvy corner round.  Ribbon is from Target.  Gems are Recollection (Michael's).  Oh, used my Cricket for the mini tag & stamp is MSE.
Have a great day!!!  TFL  Lynn


1 comment:

  1. What a cutie!! Gosh, I can't believe it's been 9 months already! How quickly the time flies. LOVE your card. That's such a sassy monkey! =D Glad you're having a great summer and enjoying the sun. Yay for getting out on the boat! I've been trying to enjoy my summer, but I've been so tired. Turns out I'm anemic. Whoops! I've started taking Iron supplements, so hopefully I'll stop being so tired all the time. LOL Have a lovely week/end, and we'll talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete