Monday, July 30, 2012

Happy Sunny Monday!!

Why is the weekend over??  At least, it's a bright sunny morning, that does help the mood : )  We had a very nice weekend, half of it was relaxing....the other half, we had our 3 nieces & 1 nephew -boy do those kids have a lot of energy- we were card making, game playing, wood hiking, smore making...I could go on, but I'm tired just typing it-lol.    On the relaxing half of my weekend I made cards-yeah!!!

This is one of my many "special order" anniversary cards.  The wedding colors were green & yellow, so my friend asked me to go w/that.  I used the cricut for the hearts & numbers, the Martha Stewart butterfly punch & the Marvy corner round.  The flourishes are American Crafts thickers.  Not sure the brand on the green rub-on border or the mini alphabets- but if you need to know- just ask, I'll gladly look it up for you : )  I should have taken a pic of the inside of this card also- my friend gave me an wedding pic, so I framed that on the upper part- super cute  picture : )

Well time to get to working...have a great Monday!!  TFL  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Super cute, love the bling! Really cool sentiment...and the perfect layout. Your cards are all so beautiful...no wonder you have so many customers!! =D

    ReplyDelete