Thursday, August 2, 2012

Quick Thursday post

Hello all!!  Didn't want you to think I forgot about you, it just seems to be a busy work week.  There are always new piles waiting to greet me when i get to work every morning : )  At least it's Thursday!!   As I mentioned on Monday, I've been working on a lot of "special order" cards, so that is what I have to show you again today : )



This card is a bit of a different style for me....I used the Cricut for just about this whole card.  I'm not a huge fan of paper piecing, didn't really know that till I tried this card.  It's not that I don't like it & won't do it again, just not my style : )  I am really pleased w/how this turned out though.  I must have been on a green & yellow kick, as my last anniversary card where those colors also.  Just about all the paper is Recollection.  The stamp is Hero Arts & I used my fav border punch by Fiskars. 

Thanks for looking!!  I hope you have a great day!!  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. This is SO cute! You might not like paper piecing, but you do a phenomenal job at it! It's absolutely lovely. It's funny, because the green and yellow papers and the design kind of remind me of the 70's...which is when the couple got married! LOL So cute, and I know they'll love it.

    ReplyDelete