Thursday, August 23, 2012

Happy Day : )

It's another beautiful sunny morning- if only....you know what I'm going to say- so I won't say it : )   Yeah- Friday is almost here & it's suppose to be a perfect summer weekend!!   I think it'll be a busy, yet relaxing weekend...Friday night we are heading to the boat- hope to catch some rays on Saturday & then....yeah, mom & I are going to a Stamp & Scrapbook show : )   Well as usual, my desk is a mess, so I better get to me new card & get to work....

I've had this beaded paisley for a while now, thought I better use it before the beads start falling off-lol...I have no clue where it came from though.  The navy pps are Echo Park, gingham is Hobby Lobby.  Used the Cuttlebug & Nesties for the scalloped ovals, used the Cricut for the plain oval & mini tag & the Marvy corner round.   I inked all the edges added a couple  pearls & button too.

Have a great day!  TFL!  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. That beaded centerpiece is just fabulous, and I love the papers you chose for it. Lovely card, hon! Have a great weekend!! =D

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete