Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Hello world : )

Yeah- made it through a Monday, now lets tackle Tuesday.....loooong weekend coming up : )  What a pretty morning here- clear skies, bright sunshine & temps near 70- just about perfect : )   This past weekend was great too- a little on the hot side, but for those of that like that, it was great : )  We spent Friday night on the boat & Saturday, it was fun & relaxing.  Mom & I went to a stamping expo on Sunday, it was inspiring.  I must admit we went to AC Moore afterwards & bought more there then at the expo.  Neither mom nor I are big user of stamps for our cards, except sentiment stamps- but you still love to look at all the ideas they have there.  As I was saying, AC Moore- they had some great stuff- all for $1.66 or less, bins full of stickers & rub-ons, I was in heaven : )  Now I just need to find some time to play w/the new stuff.  I did get a couple cards done over the last couple days though, so got a new one for you today................

I've had a thing for baby cards lately : )  Oooold Chevron pp is from my stash, yellow gingham is Hobby Lobby.  Used the Cuttlebug w/the nesties & the Cricut for the circles.  Giraffe sticker is Hobby Lobby, heart rub-ons are old Fiskars.  Not sure where the baby sticker is from.  Ribbon from Joanns.

Hope you have a great day!! TFL  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. SO cute! I love that giraffe. Great colors, and I love all the different shapes and patterns. Glad you had fun with your mom....those expos are SO hard for my mom and me because we do use all of that stuff and we LOVE having new tools. LOL We're actually skipping one at the end of the month, saving up for baby. =D Ok, I'm done with all my commenting, sorry I've been so sporadic about it. Big hugs, hope everything is going well, hope you got your birthday card (even though it was over a month late...sorry!!!). Talk to you soon! =D

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete