Monday, August 6, 2012

Happy Monday

What a HOT HOT weekend we had!!  I'm not complaining, as it was perfect to be on the boat & I must admit that is what we did on Saturday : )  We took Wilson along, so he could go swimming!!  You should see him in his life jacket swimming in the middle of the lake, he looks like a little otter-lol!!!  I know he had a good time as he slept all day Sunday : )  Sunday was a good day to sleep, it was HOT & humid in the morning & then gray & very rainy in the afternoon- we even lost power for 3hours : (  I still managed to get some new cards made this weekend, really I had to, I have a bunch of special order cards to still make..........I thought June was the big month for wedding...I've had more request for Anniversary cards then you can imagine....hmmmm...can you guess what type of new card I have for you today : )

I went for the cutesy anniversary card this time : )  I'm totally in love w/this great Doodlebug 3D sticker (thanks, Mom)!  The gray pp is Recollection.  The 2 red pps are both Hobby Lobby.  Stamp is Fiskars.  I couldn't believe I had gray ribbon- sorry don't know the brand.  Used my fav Fiskars border punch too. 


Well time for me to get working-yuk...my report is due next week & I've barely started it-gonna be a fun week : )  Have a great day!! TFL  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. SO CUTE!! I love how you used the gems for the chain to the bird cage, and I love all the sparkle. Absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete