Thursday, August 16, 2012

Where is Friday?!!

It sooo feels like today should be Friday...wishful thinking, though I really don't want to wish my life away- just the work hours : )  Actually work hasn't been that bad this week, the report is done & I've actually got a couple loans closing this week-yeah, that is what they pay me for, but the job was a lot easier a couple years ago....I won't even get into all that-yuk!!  Today is suppose to be another beautiful summer day here, high in the low 80s w/bright sunshine-it's suppose to chill down a bit this weekend : (   

I had no girl baby cards in my stash- I tend to lean towards baby boy cards, not really sure why, as I love to use pink : )  background pp is old My Mind's Eye, the bright pink pp is My Mind's Eye also.  The white/gray pp is Echo Park.  Used the Cuttlebug w/Provo Craft embossing folder & nesties, also used the Marvy corner round again. The chipboard sticker is a dollar store find. Vintage seam binding given to me by a wonderful friend, who passed away this year- she gave me a whole supply of ribbon, seam binding & buttons... I think of her every time I go through that stuff- thanks, Carol!!  As usual, I inked all the edges, added a couple buttons & done.   I make is sound so easy for me, but must admit cards take me hours- not complaining- I love the whole process!!!  Well time for work people- Have a great day!!  TFL  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. This is just stunning, sweetie!! The papers are gorgeous, and that chipboard sticker if absolutely fabulous. I love the whole layout. Whoever gets this adorable card is going to just LOVE it!

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete