Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Hello : )

Wow- didn't realize last Wednesday was the last time I posted....sorry about that, life just seems to get in the way, especially when I'm at work -lol!!  I have everyone had an enjoyable weekend, so glad it's not Monday anymore : )    Just need to get through this week & then vaaaaccccaaattttiiiooonn- oh yeah!!!!   I spent a lot of time last weekend making cards & gift boxes for our upcoming craft show.  Our weather has definitely turned fall-like already, I know it's the end of September so it's to be expected, but I was hoping for a little bit longer hot spell.   I did notice yesterday that our leaves haven't changed much, everything is still green & the trees are full of leaves. Besides knowing winter will follow, I find Fall to be so pretty here in New York State.

Speaking of pretty, my new card....................    I totally had a thing for pinks & peachy this past weekend ( to see more of this color combo, feel free to check out my gallery on scrapbook.com....   http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=galleries&u=367585)


The chipboard presents are Martha Stewart-  I've  said this before, but totally in love w/the whole package of goodies.  I find MS to be a bit expensive, but this package was totally worth it.  The stripe pp is Glitz.  Pink border is Bazzill Basics, used the EK Success for the large scallop border.  I found these awesome rub-on stitching in my stash from K & Company.  Used the cricut for th tag, stamp is MSE.  I inked everything, as usual, added buttons & bling.
 
Have a great day!!  TFL!!!  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! LOVE the glittery presents!! The whole thing is just lovely. =D

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete