Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Why is it only Wednesday- this week is going sooooo slow...    Glad to say my dentist appointment went good yesterday & no need to go back till next month & that's only for my cleaning -yeah!!  Tonight is hair and pedicure-yeah!!   I'm only treating myself to the pedicure because of our upcoming vacation- can't sit around w/the pool w/ugly toes-lol!!   My boss is gone alllll day today- yeah, double yeah!!  I will say it's stressful trying to do a million things at once, but I'll take it for a couple days.  On that note, time to get to my new card.....

I have to admit, making Thanksgiving cards are my least favorite!  Believe it or not, I get a lot of request for them & I sell quite a few at the craft show that mom & I do the first week in November : )  Background pp is My Mind's Eye.  orange pp is Target $ section.  Sticker is Walmart.  Mini alphabets are Cosmo Cricket.  Martha Stewart border punch.  I don't remember the brand on the gold border stickers- but can always look it up, if you need to know : )
 
Time to tackle my desk- what a mess : )  Have a great day!! TFL  Lynn



2 comments:

  1. How cute is this!! Love the pumpkins and the warm fall design!! Hope you enjoy your day of beautity!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I know how you feel...fall cards are NOT my favorite (unless we're talking Halloween LOL). This is adorable, though! Love that border punch you used. YAY for the dentist stuff being over!!

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete