Monday, September 10, 2012

Oh, Monday- you come way to quickly

Where did the weekend go???  We had a very relaxing weekend- no plans, crappy weather- stayed  home & made cards : )  It was a chilly, gray, rainy Saturday, which in my opinion was perfect for making cards- which is a good thing as I'm behind on my orders & everything else : )   This morning feels like fall- it's 54 degrees out, but it should warm up a little, it's a sunny cloudless morning.  I've got my fingers crossed for a good work week : ) 

Better get to my new card & then get to working................

I'm always in need of masculine cards & need to make them when the mood strikes me : )  Background pp is music sheet pp,  you just can't see it in the pic, it's from Hobby Lobby.  The star & drum image are die cuts from an oooold kit- don't even know the brand.  Stamp is Studio G.  I inked allll the edges, used the Marvy corner round & even used some brads-are you like me, do you have 100's of brads & never use them : )
 
I hope you have a fantastic week!!  TFL  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. What a fab guy card! These are so hard. Yours turned out perfectly! Love the colors.

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete