Friday, September 7, 2012

It's Friday-love these short work weeks!!

yeah- Friday!!!  It's sooo nice out this morning- sun is up & not a cloud in the sky-yet, suppose to be in the 80s today- now tomorrow is another story- rainy & chilly- great weekend weather- I'd say good card making weather though.  I need some major card time- I've been so slow at it as of lately.  I think I was just trying to enjoy the end of summer, but now I'm behind w/orders & everything else.  Mom & I are doing a craft show the beginning of November & we have nothing ready for it.  Oh well, we'll have fun preparing : )   My desk looked pretty neat this morning when I came into work, so I'm going to take that as a sign of a good work day, keep your fingers crossed for me- this job turns on a dime : )   

Well onto my new card..........
Needed an anniversary card & I wanted to stay away from black & red for once : )  Blue wood grain pp is My Mind's Eye.  Can't remember the brand on the cool hot pink pp, but if you need to know, leave me a comment & I'll find it for you.  The hearts & tag sticker are Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby).  Used a Fiskars border punch.  My pearls are from Joann's the best $2 I ever spent : )  Stamp is Hero Arts, add some bling & inked all the edges.

Have a great weekend!!  TFL!!  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute!! I love your border punch and your gorgeous papers. Perfect! Good luck getting ready for your craft sale...I remember how stressful that can be when you have to rush. =D

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete