Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Happy Tuesday!!  I hope you aren't having the same weather we are- it is a very very gray morning & wet to go along w/it, but at least it's fairly warm for this time of year, so it's not snowing : )    We had a great weekend in Pittsburgh w/family...for Hutton's first birthday!!

Check out the cute little B-day boy!!  Really his birthday was October 16th, but, who cares : )  Look at that big smile!!  Typical to allllll kids, he has all sorts of toys, but would much rather play w/remotes, laptops & the kitchen cupboard : )  He was such a joy to be w/this weekend...he's just growing so fast- I can't wait for Thanksgiving!!
 
Needless to say, had zero time for cards this weekend, which means I'll be busting my butt for the next couple weeks getting ready for the craft show that mom & I do.  I do have a new card to show you that I made last week though.......
 
This is the card  I made for my brother & SIL, they bought their first house recently, so this was our firs time there!!  It's a beautiful big old home-- 6 bedrooms....oh, would I could do w/6 bedrooms-lol!!      Plaid pp is My Mind's Eye.  all other pp is scrap- I'm just about out of that awesome yellow polka dot : (    House sticker is Doodlebug.  Sun & puffy flowers are K & Company Life's Little Occasions.  Can't remember the brand of mini alpha, but if you need to know, let me know : )  I used my favorite Martha Stewart grass punch & the Marvy corner round- I've been on a kick w/that punch lately : )   
Have a great day!!  TFL!!  Lynn
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment