Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Another gray morning...

It was gray & rainy allll day yesterday & so far it's continuing today, at least it's fairly warm out & believe it or not, tomorrow's high is 70+- yeah!!!    There have been many Octobers where we've had a layer of snow already : )   I did get a couple cards done last night- now my problem is getting pictures of my new cards : )  I find natural light works the best & now by the time I get home, it's already dusk.     I'm sure I'll figure it out : )

 I made this card a week or so ago.  My brain is not working today, so feel free to email me or leave a comment if you'd like to know any of the brands- sorry, need my  Dr. Pepper : )

Well, unfortunately it's time to work.  We got new fax/scan machines at work & everything i sent out yesterday didn't got through legible, so everything has to be redone today, now that the machines are supposedly fixed- I hate change!!  

Have a great day!!  TFL  Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment