Monday, October 29, 2012

Monday- what happend to the weekend : )

Happy Monday!! Wow, did this weekend go fast!!!  I was ensconced in paper : )  I must admit that is one of my favorite places to be-lol.   It was a chilly, wet gray weekend, perfect for making cards : )  My honey went away Friday night, so I was able to make a mess....I had paper from one end of the house to the other, literally-lol.  I did a little shopping this weekend too.  Mom was at Joann's last weekend & found out they will take ALL of the competitors coupons at one time...I went in there loaded up w/Hobby Lobby, Michael's & AC Moore coupons &  yup, they took them all at once-yeah!!!  Our Joann's is right next to AC Moore, so I stopped in there also- I must admit I controlled myself....they don't have much I don't already own-lol.



I've got a new card to show you, but I actually made it a month or so ago.  This card was a special order.....recipient "male comedian" ...had no clue where to go w/that......mom & I found this stamp at the Stamp show we went to a couple months ago- sorry don't know the brand.  The awesome vintage image is Graphics 45.  The black polka dot pp is My Mind's Eye, not sure of anything else.  My customer seemed to love it, hope her nephew did too : )

Have a great week!!  Thanks for checking in.  For those of you in Sandy's way- be safe!!  All we've heard about all weekend is Sandy- they say we will get lots of rain & wind, but would rather be here then on the East Coast- again, stay safe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment