Friday, December 14, 2012

TGIF!!!!

I bet you thought I got lost...I kind of feel like I did-lol.  It has been a busy busy week!!  I had a lot of card orders that had to be done this week & that is always a process....it's not the making cards part, it's the photographing them & packaging them up that seems to take up my time : )   One more order of 4 cards to make & then I'm officially moving on to our Xmas cards...I know way late, but they will get done : )    Hard to imagine that after those, I'll  be moving onto Valentine cards...did you ever notice how far ahead of the game you have to be when making /selling cards.   I'm looking forward to this weekend, though it will be another busy one....I'm not done Xmas shopping yet, but I'm a lot farther along then before.    I do have a Xmas card to show you today-yeah.   My computer has been naughty all week & not reading my camera's memory sticks, so I didn't have anything new I could show you either....but I do today : )


I have to admit, I've  used a lot of blue & reds on Xmas cards this year, but soooo love the traditional red & green : )  My sparkly bell sticker is Hobby Lobby.  Used a journal tag from Echo Park.   Not sure of the brand on any of the papers...Dr. Pepper hasn't kicked in yet-lol. 

Have a great weekend!!  TFL  Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment