Monday, December 17, 2012

Can you believe Xmas is next week?!

Oh holy, hustle bustle....I can't believe Xmas is next week already.    I'm still working hard on my Xmas cards, I think I have @ 13 more to make.....I will get them done, they may not make it to the recipient until after Xmas, but I can guarantee they will be in the mail before Xmas : )  It seems like every year I'm more & more behind.  I am just about done w/Xmas shopping & wrapping thought-woohoo!!!!     I'm hoping for a nice calm week at work, but I know that won't happen.  My boss is "high strung" to begin with, so that reflects on the job......drives me stick'n NUTS!!!  Sorry, just had to vent...keep your fingers crossed for a good week.  We do have our office Xmas party on Friday afternoon, so I am looking forward to that & we are closed on Xmas Eve- double WOOHOO!!!!!   Well better get on to my new card & start working.....


My awesome mother bought me My Mind's Eye Xmas 6x6 pad of paper & then I had to buy one also-lol.  I actually used both pads of paper on this card.  Used EK Success border punch, inked all my edges.  The stamp is Inky Antics.  Can't remember the brand on the image, but I can see the 12x12 sheet of paper.  Added a fun button & string of red pearls & done.

Have a great week!!  TFL  Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment