Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Brrrr

Holy cow is it cold out this morning!!!!  Temp said 6!!!  The sun is out today, so that helps w/the mood, but I have to admit, I have so many layers on today, I feel like the giant StayFresh Marshmallow Man-lol : )    For Xmas, mom got my fleece-lined tights & guess what, I got them on today, thanks, Mom!!!  Yesterday was a pretty quiet day at work, so nice!  I think people probably thought we were closed, due to being banking affiliated.  It was a nice morning though, I got all my numbers inputted for the end for the end of the year-yeah!!  Hope today is as productive & quiet : )
 
 
 
Better get into my new card, so I can get started on work, or it won't be productive at all : )  Totally love this color combo- the background polka dot pp is Crate Paper, chevron is Simple Stories, red gingham is My Mind's eye.  Got out the trusty Fiskars border punch. The kraft tag is Colorbok, ribbon is Hobby Lobby. 

Stay warm today!!  TFL  Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment