Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Brrrr again, but colder : )

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate the cold!!!!   Oh my, this morning is frigid- it's ZERO here, and negative w/the wind chill, but there is a big bright sun : )    Lucky me, I work inside w/a heat vent right above me, especially because I'm not wearing my fleece lined tights today-lol!! 



Gotta get to working, so need to get to my new card, which really isn't new, I made this a couple plus weeks ago.  The stripe pp is My Mind's Eye. I have no clue where the butterflies came from, but it was a whole sheet of cut outs w/flowers & butterflies.  The stamps is Hero Arts.  Used a Martha Stewart punch, inked all the edges & added some buttons.

Have a great day, just think half way to the weekend!!  Stay warm!!  TFL  Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment