Wednesday, January 9, 2013

half way to the weekend : )

I know, don't wish my life away & really I'm not, just looking forward to the weekend : )  Not that we have any plans, though those are sometime the best weekends, but really work has been a "bear" this week so far, so obviously just wishing that part was over : )   It's suppose to be near 50 degrees this weekend, that is beyond a heat wave for us in the middle of January.   We do have about 6+ inches of snow on the ground right now, so the backyard ought to be a giant mud pit this weekend : )
 
 
I must be on a "boy" kick w/my new cards.  Sticker is October Afternoon, as is the rick rack border.  Blue-ish background paper is My Mind's Eye.  The alphabet pp is Basic Grey  Used the Fiskars scallop punch.  Stamp is Inky Antics.
 
I hope you have a great day!!  TFL  Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment