Tuesday, January 8, 2013

trying for 2 days in a row : )

Ok, let's see if I can get this computer/blog to cooperate this morning.  I tried to post last week & then again first thing yesterday morning, but it's not been letting me upload pics....hard to do my "card" blog w/out showing my new card of the day  : )   I did a little investigating yesterday & it seems I'm not the only one on blogger having that problem....hmmm, computers!!!    I've been working hard on new cards, I literally had ZERO cards in my house after Xmas, seems I spent the last month plus on just Xmas cards : )   I am 100% spoiled, you should see allllll the new scrapping goodies I got.  Mom got my goodies from my wish list on Tea Peas & my honey went nuts on my wish list on sb.com.....  then my brother & SIL got me all sorts of 6x6 pads of pattern paper.  If you know me, you know I LOVE patterned paper, oh yeah & stickers, & ribbon....oh I could go on & on, love it all!!!!


Yeah, blogger worked!!!   I used some new Xmas goodies on this card.  The tag & rattle image are both Crate Paper- their Little Boy Blue line.   The yellow gingham pp is Crate Paper also.  Used some lace, ribbon & button from my never ending supple.  Used the Cuttlebug for my mini tag.  Got out the bakers twine for some bows- boy that stuff can be snotty to use- kept twirling up on me, but as you can tell by the pic- i won-lol.  The stamp is Lawn Fawn.  I inked allll the edges, as usual.
Well time to get to working.  My desk is a mess, typical day!!!  Have a great Tuesday!!  TFL  Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment