Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Is it spring?!!

It is 66 degrees out this morning, it's January & I live in Buffalo.....crazy : )  Now it is really gray out & suppose to rain most of the afternoon, it's windy now, but there is a "wind advisory" for later tonight, gust up to 60 miles an hour & then by tomorrow snow, maybe a couple inches by tomorrow.....did I say crazy yet???   I so love this warm weather though, no need for the fleece lined tights-lol.  Well I'm pleased to say my face is no longer twice the size is should be,the swelling has gone down : )  I now have to call the Endodontist that did my surgery a year ago & have him take another look.  Believe me, I ranted & raved to my mom yesterday, huh, mom?!!  Thanks, for the ear-lol!!   At least I feel & look better today, makes for a much happier Lynn : )

I did mention spring before, not only the weather reminds me of spring, so does my new card.  All very very old pp.  Used the fiskars border punch, Ek Success rick rack punch & the Marvy corner round.  The chipboard bird is an old My Mind's Eye.  Added the button, flower & bling, and of course, inked all my edges, including the bird.

Have a great day!!  TFL  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! Love the colors. I'm so glad to hear the swelling went down so quickly. Sorry you keep having these issues!!

    ReplyDelete