Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Gray Tuesday

At least I made it through Monday, now let's get through today ; )  I'm having dental issues again, started late Sunday, thought it would be taken care of by now, but...NO!!!   Sorry, just so frustrated & need to vent...I've been working on this tooth for over a year now, well actually had the root canal done over 15yrs ago & I guess they didn't get everything at the top of the root, about a year ago I had to go to an endodontist for another procedures, that I thought should have solved all- it didn't .....I have a swollen face again today.  Yesterday got a prescription for anti-biotics, unfortunately some of them don't work for me & I 'd say this one isn't working either!!   Sounding fun yet??  I will say at least I don't have a tooth ache, just a swollen face & sore gum area. Think good thoughts for me today, I need them ; )
I was still able to work on cards last night, it was a slow creative process though.  I actually made this card last week, again w/the baby card though : )   My 2 background pps are old, have no clue of the brand- sorry : )  The text pp is Teresa Collins- what beautiful paper & great quality.  Stroller is from Michael's- can't remember the brand though.... my tooth infection , must have affected my brain this morning : )  Used the Cuttlebug & Nesties for the scalloped square.  Found an old mini punch for the stars, used my fav Fiskars border punch & I think the  stamp is Fiskars.


Have a great day!!  Thanks for letting vent today(I know you really didn't have a choice-lol) TFL  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Oh, oh, oh! This card is SO adorable!! I just love it...fabulous colors, and I just love the design and that cute little buggy.... Perfect!

    SO sorry about your tooth problems. I don't know how you do it...I hate dentists. I would rather just let the tooth fall out. LOL Good luck, hon, and I hope it all gets fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete